Way2EZ Movers Packaging Tips
We take pride in delivering your personal belongings just as they were packed. This page offers some tips to help us ensure your boxes are packaged properly.
If you have any questions regarding packing services or would like more information, please contact us:
- Gasoline / Diesel / Kerosene
- Frozen or perishable items
High quality and 100% customer satisfaction are our top priorities.
- Package valuable electronics in original cartons when available
- Mark all boxes with contents & room (label fragile when needed)
- Load boxes with heavier contents on the bottom
- Keep boxes to a max weight of 50 lbs.
- Wrap glassware in place in an upright position
- Package canned goods with no more than 25-30 per box
- Drain fuel from lawn equipment
- Remove bulbs and lamp shades from lamps
- Remove pendulum from small and large clocks
- No need to empty dresser and chest drawers
"Ready to Move? - Tips for a Successful Interstate Move."
"Your Rights and Responsibilities When You Move."
"FINRA - Financial Industry Regulatory Authority - Arbitration"
"Customer Complaint / Claims Procedure"
Can be found within the Terms and Conditions